If you can't find a more appropriate place to post, here is the great catchall
chillypepper
Ensign
Ensign

Tempus fugit

Re: Hello to the board!

Post by chillypepper »

nalioth wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:56 pm
chillypepper wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 pm I'm not sure who is running the place yet, I spect it's nails.
Waitaminute . . .

You're not in charge?

:shock:
Not on this forum. I have a hard enough time trying to keep shit together at my place. I'm just an administrator, I don't own it. Thankfully it's tiny and don't need much work. But I am trying to get the owner to change the name, to anything else.
A J
Ensign
Ensign

Tempus fugit

Post by A J »

OK Gents, I am officially on board. This is exactly what we needed; and is far better than I had imagined. The perfect site! Great job Nails! Thanks for all you do.
bill3542
Ensign
Ensign

Plank owner

Tempus fugit

Post by bill3542 »

A J wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:41 pm OK Gents, I am officially on board. This is exactly what we needed; and is far better than I had imagined. The perfect site! Great job Nails! Thanks for all you do.
Good to see sir.... now if only Doc and Beef would show up ( only joking Nails )... maybe.
A J
Ensign
Ensign

Tempus fugit

Post by A J »

bill3542 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:53 am
A J wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:41 pm OK Gents, I am officially on board. This is exactly what we needed; and is far better than I had imagined. The perfect site! Great job Nails! Thanks for all you do.
Good to see sir.... now if only Doc and Beef would show up ( only joking Nails )... maybe.
Good to see you as well.